Another Generic TG Gun Story (Full Comic)

Individual Pages Link

Comic(!?) 1! The Secret Project I told no one about is finally released! From now on, I will become a full on Comic Creator! ...jk. I'll still do captions. This shit takes way too long, between character creation, posing, and just editing. Took me about a month since I first started making... I never named the Red head, did I? Lmao. Still funny my caption drought made me do an entire comic instead.

I’ll be the first one to admit that this comic is rather garbo by general standards. I did a lot of mistakes while making this (including forgetting to fucking storyboard it, my god). A lot of this comic is me experimenting and learning not only studio stuff, but also just comic stuff in general. You might notice that sfx only start appearing halfway through, and I start using warp transform more near the end. Hopefully I get better at doing this eventually.

Since it's my first one, feedback is greatly appreciated!

Comments

Random posts