Enigma High - The Volleyball Club

Two weeks ago, we had received the shipment of uniforms for our Volleyball teams. Well, team. For some reason, we had only received the girls’ team’s uniforms, but none of the boys’. Ms. Sanson had apparently argued with the manufacturer for the whole week, but they seemed to deny ever receiving an order. What makes things weirder is that, one week ago, we received the shipment of boys’ uniforms from some unnamed donor. Neither the teachers nor other students know who it was. The clothing is… Well, it’s kinda weird. This journal is meant to detail the changes in the subjects I have found out about.

Subject 3. Dan Carter

The first subject I learned about, though he wasn’t the first one to turn, was my brother, Dan. He told me that his two friends weren’t coming to school, so I can confirm at least two other subjects before him. I can’t seem to confirm anyone else, though. Whenever the clothes change someone, no one remembers them pre-change. Well, unless you see the changes for yourself.

He had just come back from practice, but I didn’t get a good look at him since he ran to his room and closed the door. I needed to go inside, though, cause I had left my USB in his computer the last time I used it.

When I opened the door, I saw my brother on the bed, squirming around or something. I didn’t really register that something was wrong until I had snuck up to his computer and retrieved my USB. I finally noticed when he had let out a moan. I thought he finally noticed me, but when he moaned again, I heard a girl’s voice instead.

He was already almost through his transformation. He was shorter and smaller than he used to be. His face had already changed and his hair was growing out. His boobs had even grown out. I think the only thing that I really saw was the bulge disappear between his legs. It’s weird seeing your bro’s boner, but it’s even weirder to see it disappear forever.

I thought things would be awkward, but my ‘sister’ only looked up at me and asked me what I was doing. She was nicer than she used to be. She didn’t yell when I told her about the USB and even offered to help me find it before I showed her. Maybe I would have liked having a bigger sister instead of a brother, if there wasn’t anything super fishy about this whole situation.

Our parents didn’t seem to notice their son turned into a daughter. No one at school remembered their Volleyball team’s ace (though a couple of the guys said some rude things about my sis). I was the only one that remembered my old brother. I was starting to think I was going crazy, until the next subject came to my attention.

Subject 18. Eric Jung

Subject numbers are dependent on when they were likely transformed. I can remember my brother mentioning how the team had around 25 members, but not all of them came to practice regularly. However, everything around me, even my own memories, were saying the boys’ volleyball team had around eight members. One side was telling me we were a powerhouse school, the other told me we were barely worth mentioning.

I was lucky I even got to see Eric. I was visiting my friend Kim, a member of the girl's Volleyball team, when I met her brother. He had gotten a leg fracture and had to sit out until recently. When I saw him, he was trying on the new uniform. I hung out with Kim for like an hour until I realized that there were weird sounds coming from her brother’s room. When Kim and I went to go check, we saw her brother on his bed, halfway through his transformation.

He was already shorter and only continuing to shrink. His uniform was halfway between a boys’ and a girls’ and quickly turning into the latter. His hair hadn’t grown out like my brother’s, but rather it styled itself a bit differently. His butt flared out to stretch his new shorts while his budding boobs were poking out of his shirt. I didn't see it, but Kim said she was focused on his face changing into hers, except maybe a bit older. They were 'sisters', I guess. And finally, just like with my brother, his bulge disappeared between her thicker thighs.

 

'Emily' as she called herself acted similar to my brother. She acted like everything was normal and she didn't just turn into a girl for the past few minutes. Unlike the other members, I could remember this one, and Kim says she does too. She didn't remember my brother though.

Together, we figured out two things: A. You could only remember any changes if you saw the transformation yourself, and B. The uniform was what triggered the change. That was the most likely cause, since Eric hadn't worn it until that day.

At the very least, Kim remembering her brother made me sure I wasn't crazy. Now, I wanted to get to the bottom of this.

Subject 21. Samuel Garcia

Kim and I decided to team up to figure this out together. She went to ask Ms. Sanson about the uniform shipments while I went to look into another possible subject.

Sami was one of my friends, and I remember how he was part of the club from my memories of him hanging around my brother. He never went to any practice. He was usually with his girlfriend. It didn't matter, though. By now the boys' Volleyball team didn't exist. There were too few members. However, it didn't mean he didn't have one of the uniforms. Apparently he got one, he just didn't remember where.

When I told him about the uniform transforming people, Sami didn't believe me. I guess it was obvious. An idea popped into my head around then. What if I recorded the transformation? Maybe seeing the video could make you remember the person. I convinced Sami to try on the uniform. We met up later at his house. I set up some cameras while he changed into the uniform. We hung around for a while until his transformation started to happen.

Loud cracks happened all over his body as he started to shrink down, I assumed from his shifting bones. His skin became softer and supple almost immediately. A good amount of his muscle disappeared as his body settled into its feminine proportions. One of the cameras was set around his legs, capturing every second of his legs growing longer, his butt getting bigger, and his thighs getting plumper. His uniform was changing colours and sizes until it matched the girls' uniform. It's strange how these uniforms seem to convert all their wearers to members of the volleyball team despite how ill suited their bodies were for the sport, considering how soft their bodies were. His boobs were growing in now. They might have been the biggest of the three that I've seen. His face was one of the last things I saw change. He always had a bit of a baby face, so watching it mature into a girl's looked a bit more natural than the other subjects. His hair grew out as well, shifting to its natural brownish colour from his old dyed one. The final change, his dick got slurped into his uniform's pants, finished the change.

 

 

Like before, I could remember the old Samuel, and, like before as well, Samantha acted like everything was normal. Well, a bit more than normal. I think the girl version of her was dating me, or something. She was hugging me and goading me into her bed while I was busy trying to get the camera footage. She may have been cuter, but dating the girl you knew was a dude was pretty weird. I sped through the video to make sure it recorded everything before showing it to Sami. It worked too, since she regained her memories while I was unloading the other cameras. I guess being in a girl's body was embarrassing for him, because he switched from flirty to reserved very quickly.

I outlined my plan to Sami while he tried changing into clothes he felt less embarrassed in. There wasn't much, since his wardrobe had changed too. Knowing that recording the changes worked, I would try to find some of the former members of the club. Meanwhile, him and Kim would figure out what's happening inside the girl's team itself and where the uniforms came from. I sent her the video while she had sent me a lot of the information detailed at the start of this journal. She was busy prodding around the manufacturing, so Sami's job was to report anything within the team itself. I gave him a copy of his own changes so he could show whoever he wanted.

Epilogue

I finished updating the journal with my current report: no new subjects. Anyone else had either thrown the uniform away, had moved away, or had already been changed. I hadn't heard from Kim or Sami in a while too, so I didn't know what else to do. I asked some friends from other schools about it, even gave Sami's uniform to someone, but no one reported anything weird or any changes. I thought that this was the end, that I wouldn't get any definitive answers, until Kim suddenly sent a text message to me.

Unfortunately, it wasn't good.

 


Inside it was a photo linked of Sami, tied down to the bed, with my sister and Emily on both sides, stripping her down and playing with her. I might have found it hot if it weren't both messed up and didn't include Kim's message.

"Come to the gym. We have a uniform for you."

Something clicked in me that one moment. Kim was part of the girls' team. So were all the members of the boys' team as well. But if you didn't see their transformation, you wouldn't know about it. Had Kim been transformed too? Was she a double agent the whole time? Or was she used to spy on me? I don't think I'll ever know.

A group of girls from the Volleyball team came up from behind me and locked my arms inside their boobs. Despite their soft looking bodies, they were undeniably strong, and were able to hoist me up alone. They were probably taking me to the gym, where whoever was doing this was waiting for me.

Based on Kim's message, I could guess they were going to make me part of the Volleyball team.

 

 

Here's something a bit special for the 500 watchers! My first long story! While it's not the best I've written, I think it's a good first attempt at something much longer than my usual single caption stuff. It made me realize I waste a lot of words writing the scenario to every caption, so I should probably try to minimize that as much as I can.

Series related comment: I guess Enigma High is a horror/thriller now? This story has a real Invasion of the Bodysnatchers kind of vibe to it. Between the Volleyball team, Emiko's litter, and the Maid Club, I think I've also accidentally created a turf war of TGs. Maybe I'll write something like that for a finale. It might be fun.

 

Blog Note: I won't be uploading the caption versions of this, for the sake of Space Keeping. Call these Captions 42-45 

Comments

Random posts