Welcome to my Blog! If You're New Here, Please Read This First!

Hi! If you're here, then you clearly want the good stuff...

If you came on this blog by accident, then 'Hi!' again! I'm Kia, and I mostly write several TG series that take place within standalone captions. While this blog is meant to be a repository for all of my captions and stories, if you're new or don't want to regularly see NSFW stuff, I'd recommend following my DeviantArt, where I upload all my generally SFW and light NSFW TG content.

Note the word 'light'.

See, this blog is meant for all my captions and stories. DeviantArt has its strict policies, so lewder image captions will be here. I write mainly for myself, and that means I like to post some... extra extra NSFW stuff. While those posts will be marked on this blog, I do highly suggest that if you do not want extra extra NSFW stuff, do just follow the DeviantArt instead. 

With that said, I do hope that you stick around, whether it be here or on my DeviantArt.

Comments

Random posts